You know that there is no place that McDonald’s and Starbucks can’t reach yet! No matter where we go, these chain restaurants have already stolen our hearts with their classic tastes. Of course, another reason why they are so popular is their special products. Turkey and sold in a special area where only sold McDonald’s and Starbucks are you ready to see their product?
1. Wasabili fish burger (Hong Kong)
2. Frappuccino with banana (Japan)
Fresh bananas and chocolate .. Who wouldn’t?
3. Apple slice fries (Belgium)
4. The twizzle of Marshmallow (England and Ireland)
Twizzle, the marshmallow is passed into a bar and covered with chocolate 😍
5. McFizz of Sakura (Malaysia)
Sprite + Ribena (a drink made from black currant), a very interesting mixture!
6. Greek Mac (Greece)
BigMac meatballs and tzatziki sauce into the base bread!
7. Gummy McFlurry (Australia)
Chewing gum syrup and tiny marshmallows!
8. Muesli with apple cinnamon (England)
9. McBeer beer (Some Asian countries + Italy, Germany, Portugal, Spain)
10. Iced matcha tea and espresso mixture (Hong Kong and Australia)
11. Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry (England)
Cadburry Creme Egg is a very common junk food in the UK. Although the surprise looks like an egg, the cream inside is quite fluid and delicious. 😍
12. Bubur Ayam (Indonesia)
Bubur ayam says it’s an Indonesian chicken soup and drinkers are delicious 😍
13. Pancake (Europe)
14. Taro Pie (China and Hawaii)
The Turkish equivalent of this vegetable we call Taro cannot be seen. It is said to be a very popular and very healthy lake in China hem
15. Coffee Jelly Frappuccino (Asia)
16. The Nurnburger (Germany)
A complete German method: hot dog hamburger!
17. Tsukimi Burger (Japan)
We can translate the name of this hamburger into a kind of “Moon View”. In Japan, the Moon Festival is on sale. It’s made of egg, bacon and cheese.
18. Bun with coal, walnuts and raisins (Thailand)
19. Pizza McPuff (India)
20. Peanut butter panini (Indonesia)
21. McRice (Indonesia and the Philippines)
Yes, you can buy rice from McDonalds!
22. McMolletes (Mexico)
Melted cheese and salsa on British muffins 😍
23. Asian Latte with Dolce sauce
Dolce sauce, made of many different milks, is mixed with the usual latte and produces a great taste 😍