You know that McDonald’s is one of the largest chain restaurants of our time. We have already mentioned different McDonald’s and Starbucks products sold abroad here . But today we continue to focus on McDonald’s! Although McDonald’s wins the hearts of all of us with its classic menu, it is evident that regional products are as delicious. Did you ever wonder about the products that McDonald’s, which introduced new products to the market according to the taste of the region it opened its restaurants, offered for sale abroad? If yes, let us take you down!
1. If you are traveling to Japan, you may want to taste these shrimp burgers
2. A green smoothie is also available for those who want to make a healthy choice
3. We also take a look at these delicious burgers with teriyaki sauce
4. When we turn to Russia, the menu includes shrimp wraps!
5. These tiny pastries with goat cheese, raisins and dried apricots
6. What about grilled chicken auger pasta you can eat in China?
7. Nutella and cheese dough balls in Brazil have already watered our mouths
8. Although croissants are the homeland of France, chocolate croissants in Spain should also be given a chance
9. If you also want to eat an Italian appetizer, you can also eat toasted bread with tomatoes and garlic in Spain
10. You can also eat delicious cheese balls while you are ready
11. Did we mention that we also had fried chicken wings?
12. Now stand tight because the menu also contains fried potatoes with melted cheese!
13. Let us take those who want to taste this delicious toast called McToast to Germany
14. Or you can try this Pita Mac made of base bread
15. If you are a vegetarian, we will take you to India, these sandwiches called Veg McMuffin are perfect for those who want a nice start to the day
16. These egg wraps with smoked pepper sauce come to those who want a healthy start to the day
17. Or fried cheese wraps are also a good option!
18. How about McPuffs filled with pizza ingredients?
19. In Austria, these snacks with Gouda cheese are very popular
20. Or you can eat fried shrimp and curly potatoes if you don’t want to eat cheese
21. Or a vegetarian burger might be a good option
22. What about these tiny donuts or vanilla and raspberry packs?
23. In Australia or Canada you can eat French fries with gravy sauce
24. There are also cheese and tomato toasts in Australia!
25. This chicken soup called Bubur Ayam which is sold in Indonesia is not likable
26. When we turn to Malaysia, we see Oreoli and banana desserts
27. Internal mortar; What about these tarts made with dates, black rice and coconut milk?
28. Sweden has a completely vegan burger!
29. In the UK you can eat this huge hamburger named Stack of New York
30. Cheese balls made with Monterey jack cheese will not be appreciated either
31. In Thailand you can eat fish and rice if you wish
32. Or this burger with tzatziki sauce made on base bread in Greece may be a good choice
33. Spicy fried chickens in Indonesia are mouth-watering!
34. But the pain of the chickens do not scare you, your tea is made of leach fruit ready to refresh you!
35. How about these tiny breads that are served for breakfast in Mexico? They have cheese and tomato salsa sauce!
36. Or sandwiches containing Mexican omelette, bacon, toasted beans and cheese may be a good choice
37. Norway steals our hearts with fried sweet potatoes!
38. We take fish lovers to Singapore! Here’s the salmon burger!
39. If you like different flavors, you can try mossy French fries while you’re gone
40. Matcha desserts await those who want to make a healthy choice
41. We turn to the Philippines and enjoy the pasta and fried chicken that we encounter
42. Or ube, or purple slice ice cream, may also be a different option